If you are relocating to Sandpoint, Idaho, lucky you, first of all, and welcome to the great community. During your real estate transaction, you’ll have a lot of questions like what are the schools like? Who should we hire to do the inspection? Who do you recommend for a lender?
Over the years that I’ve been doing this, I have a list of preferred providers. I am in no way affiliated or get any type of compensation for these. I just want to be able to turn my clients to partners who are going to work hard for you to get your deal done in a fair way.
This is a work in progress so please contact me if you are looking for something that is not on this page.
Title Company: There are several title companies in Sandpoint. I work with Alliance Title.
- Northern Lights – electricity
- Avista Gas and electricity
- Sandpoint City Water and Sewer
- Southside Water and Sewer
- Schweitzer Sewer and Water (Mountain Utility Company – MUC – water, sewer, cable, internet)
- Schweitzer Basin Water
- Mountain Utility Company (Schweitzer)
Vacation Rental Company: Sandpoint Vacation Rental
- Schweitzer Utility
Hospital: Bonner General
Local newspaper: Bonner County Daily Bee
School District: Lake Pend Oreille School District
Things to do in Sandpoint – Sandpoint Online is the place to go for events and activities in the area. You can subscribe to the Town Crier to get a weekly email that will keep you up to date on local news and events.
Favorite Sandpoint, Idaho Restaurants
I love good food and come from a restaurant background. Here are a few of our favorite haunts in town:
- Eichardts – especially good on winter nights – cozy local atmosphere. The pub food is consistently well done. The garlic fries are not to miss.
- Trinity at City Beach – awesome view of Lake Pend Oreille and the mountains. Good for breakfast, lunch (great salads) and dinner.
- Baxters on Cedar – great burgers and meatloaf. Yes, the meatloaf is delicious.
- The Fat Pig – our friends just recently opened this restaurant in the Pend d’Oreille Winery and we especially love ordering off the “snacks” menu.