I'm happy to be selected as the listing agent for Schweitzer's latest development: the second phase of White Pine Lodge.
The addition of 20 new residences is much-needed as we are starting to see inventory reduce. Building has been stalled since the economy was hurt in 2008, and demand has already picked up again.
- The White Pine Phase II addition will consist of 20 homes added to the south end of the building. (That's the right side as you face it.)
- It will include five homes per floor, with homes starting on the first floor
- Each floor will include four two-bedroom, two-bath homes and one three-bedroom, three-bath home. See Available Floorplans
- We are exploring adding two hot tubs on the first floor, village view, two-bedroom units.
Early Purchase Buyer Incentive
Schweitzer Mountain Real Estate will credit buyers 12 months of Homeowner's Association dues at the closing of the purchase if you purchase a home at the White Pine Lodge by March 15, 2013 with a completed contract and firm deposit. This has an estimated value of $6,000 based on projected HOA dues.
- Final pricing is expected to be released February 1, 2013.
- Schweitzer Mountain Real Estate will begin accepting reservations on homes February 8, 2013.
- Reservation deposits will be fully refundable.
- The reservation deposit will allow owners to select a home, they will then have two weeks to convert the reservation into a purchase and sale agreement.
- If for whatever reason you choose to cancel the reservation, the deposit is fully refundable.
If you have any interest in purchasing a unit in the White Pine Lodge, or would like to receive additional information, you can comment here, or send me an email here.